LITTLE ALTCAR PARISH COUNCIL
MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 12TH APRIL 2016
Cllrs. P. Murphy (Chairman), A. Ibbs (Vice Chair), M. Weild, S. Baxter,
- Irving, J. Roberts, J, Croasdell (Clerk)
Cllr L. Kolassa
- Members and Officers Declarations of Interest
- Minutes of Previous Meeting
Having previously been circulated, these were agreed
- Matters of Report from the Minutes
- Public Forum
No members of the public were present
- Website Update
The Champion and Formby Times have been informed that LAPC has a web site
- Neighbourhood Plan Report
All information needed to complete the plan will be combined before public consultation.
- Local Area Committee Report
Cllr. Ibbs reported that the main problem is parking.
- Ten Parishes Report
Cllrs. Ibbs and Kolassa attended this meeting. Flooding in Croston was discussed.
- Formby Footpath Group
No meeting has been held since the last LAPC meeting. Sefton cannot touch unadopted land. Permission has to be given by residents before work can take place o clear these paths.
- Altcar Lane Allotment
Cllr. Murphy has requested a site plan from Sefton.
- Chair and Vice Chair for 2016/17
Cllr. Ibbs will be the Chair. Cllr Kolassa is to be invited to be Vice Chair.
- Planning Applications
121.1 Clerks & Councils Direct Magazine
121.2 LCR Magazine
121.3 Audit Papers for 2016
- Finance Committee Report
A Balances Current Account 1530.60
Nat. Savings Account 2518.07
- Matters of Further Report
After some s it was decided to reverse the decision to Opt Out of the Audit from 2017 onwards.
- Date of Next Meeting and AGM – 10th May 2016.