Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the next ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Zoom on Tuesday 1 December 2020, at 6.00pm.
Meeting ID: 846 9570 0686
Clerk to Little Altcar Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- Public Forum (the meeting will be adjourned for this item)
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 14 July 2020
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website.
- To Discuss and Resolve:
- To approve a contribution of £100 to Formby Parish Council for the Noise Consultant fees
- To approve a contribution of £100 to Formby Parish Council for the village Christmas tree and lights
- To discuss the purchase of a 3-tier planter for the grass verge fronting the Liverpool Road shops and an annual contribution to Formby Parish Council for the planting and maintenance.
- To discuss budget proposals for 2021/22
- Chairman’s Report
- To authorise Payments
- The date of Next Ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council is 5 January 2021.
Members of the press and public are cordially invited to attend