Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held on Zoom on Tuesday 4 May 2021, immediately following the Parish Meeting at 6.00pm.
Meeting ID: 858 2013 1259
Clerk to Little Altcar Parish Council
- To elect a Chairman for 2021-22, the Clerk will arrange for the “Declaration of Acceptance of Office” to be signed
- To elect a Vice Chairman for 2021-22, the Clerk will arrange for the “Declaration of Acceptance of Office” to be signed
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- To adjourn the meeting for the Public Forum
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Ordinary Meeting held on 7 January 2021 (enclosed).
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- To receive the retiring Chairman’s Annual Report
- Annual Return
- To receive the Internal Auditors Report (enclosed)
- To approve the annual governance statement section 1 (enclosed)
- To approve the accounting statements section 2 (enclosed)
- To certify as exempt from a limited assurance review under section 9 of the Local Audit (Smaller Authorities) Regulations 2015: Little Altcar Parish council certify that during the year 2020/21 the higher of the Authorities gross income for the year or gross annual expenditure for the year did not exceed £25,000.
- To note the dates set for the exercise of public rights: 7 June to 16 July 2021
- Planning Applications – (Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website)
- To approve Payments
- The date of the next Ordinary meeting is Tuesday 7 September 2021.
Members of the press and public are cordially invited to attend