Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the next ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held at Formby Library, Duke Street, Formby on Tuesday 7 September 2021, at 6.30pm.
Clerk to Little Altcar Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- Public Forum (the meeting will be adjourned for this item)
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 4 May 2021
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- Planning Applications – Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website.
- To Discuss and Resolve:
- To consider and approve a contribution to the Liverpool Road Welcome Signage
- To approve the Members Code of Conduct as adopted by Sefton Council 20 May 2021.
- To consider and approve a contribution to the Christmas Tree in the village.
- Chairman’s Report
- To authorise Payments
- The date of the next meeting is Tuesday 2 November 2021.
Members of the press and public are cordially invited to attend