Notice of Meeting
All members of the Council are hereby summoned to attend the next ordinary Meeting of the Parish Council, which will be held at Formby Library, Duke Street, Formby on Tuesday 2 November 2021, at 6.30pm.
Clerk to Little Altcar Parish Council
- To receive Apologies
- To Receive Declarations of Interest
- Public Forum (the meeting will be adjourned for this item)
- To consider and approve the Minutes of the Meeting held on 7 September 2021
- Matters of Report from Previous Meeting – for information only
- An update on the Welcome to Formby sign
- Planning Applications – Sefton’s weekly list email, also available on Sefton Council’s website.
- To Discuss and Resolve:
- To consider and approve funding of up to £150 for a graphic and digital image for a logo for the Parish Council
- To consider and approve funding for the repair and refurbishment of the wooden Little Altcar signpost
- Chairman’s Report
- To note the arrangements for Remembrance Services
- To authorise Payments
- The date of the next meeting is Tuesday 1 February 2021.
Members of the press and public are cordially invited to attend